No dissemination of your informationWe do not give your personal information to any third parties. Your information is only provided to the relevant registrar (E.g. NETEARTHONE) for the registration of your domains, and to participating service partners (E.g. your bank and the required payment processor) for processing of your orders. In these cases the forwarding of information is carried out according to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), which means we restrict the information which is passed on to the absolute barest minimum.
Information we collect
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
- any information your provide us when you contact us for customer support including information about your operating system, software and other technical matters
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to know when the e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website and improve the functioning of the site.
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- to process your payments
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested. You can inform us any time if you no longer wish to receive such emails.
- send you emails about special offers and promotions. However you may you may opt out of such e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- a person or company who acquires our business.
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
We utilizes FraudRecord and MaxMind to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service. In case of a violation, you may be reported to FraudRecord for misbehaviour using non-identifiable anonymous information.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use the cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and enable our website to recognise you when you visit. These
Cookies helps us to display the website correctly and track non-identifying informaion about all visitors to help us better optimise the user experience.
Security of Your Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You must keep you password and user details confidential. We are not responsible for the security of your password and user details.
International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries including the United States of America which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.